- Diploma in Person Centred Counselling, Metanoia Institute, 2006
- BACP Accredited, 2007
- Narrative Therapy level 1 and level 2, from 2009-2011
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy trainings at BRIEF in 2013: 1. Foundation, 2. Staying brief, 3. Therapy with couples, 4. Possibility Therapy
- Bereavement therapy: New approaches to grief and loss at SDS seminars in 2014, Quarterly in house bereavement training at St Joseph’s Hospice from October 2013 to March 2016
- Diploma in Supervision, CSTD, Bath, 2016
I have been in private practice since 2006. I have also worked in 2 hospices and a hospital providing bereavement and supportive counselling, as well a working for a council as an employee counsellor and as a telephone coach with young women who wanted to be their best selves on page (cv support) and at interviews.